There are three main systems of social security in Belgium:
The 6 branches of social security
The National Office of Social Security is made up of 6 branches and is funded by workers, employers and the State.
- The National Health & Disability Insurance Agency
- The National Employment Office
- The National Pensions Office
- The National Family Allowance Agency
- The National Office of Annual Leave
- The Occupational Illness & Accident Fund
To contact us
Fill in our contact form. We will be in touch with you as soon as possible.