HomeWas tun bei ....Änderung Ihrer Lebenslage

Welcome to Belgium !

Coming to live, work or study in Belgium? Or want to stay in Belgium temporarily? If so, you are required to register with a Belgian health insurance fund.

Fill in our contact form!

In return for paying your social security contributions, you are covered against the risks of illness, accident, hospitalisation, etc.

The pages of this website feature all the information you need to know about:

If you have any other questions or need more information about specific topics, fill in our contact form.


Contact form

Siehe auch hier